Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 1

P90X- Lean

Day 1
Core Synergistics - 57:27

This program is extreme and today was definitely tough. For the first 30 minutes, I was pushing along just fine. For the second 30 minutes, I definitely started to wane. Core Synergistics focuses on your core, "the most important" area of your body. There were several forms of push ups and squats with a little bit of jumping exercises and yoga sprinkled in. Honestly, I am still feeling like I might throw up. I have never had that feeling when working out even in high school. I know I pushed myself today but I also sat out A LOT! If that tells you anything.

One thing I did realize is I need a mindset change. For the majority of the workout, I just wanted it to be over. I kept thinking I can't do this for 90 days. There is no way I can work out like this 6 days a week for 90 days. For small sections of the work out; however, I thought I wonder if I will ever make it through the whole workout without sitting out. Who knows, but for now, I know I have to wake up early in the morning and do it all again.

Tomorrow, Cardio X. Pray for me :).

Thanks guys! I am glad you are out there keeping me accountable. As soon as my stomach settles down, I am going to try to eat dinner. I have to keep my calories up or my body will start storing fat. And that was the last thing I want!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to P90X!!